- A small business owner or opening a small business?
- Determined to help a small business grow and increase profits?
- Driven to run your company’s operations economically?
- Looking to understand how finances influence a small business’s success?
- Keen to improve your small business’s chances of securing loans and finance?
This programme encompasses three learning areas (subjects) that lead you to becoming a Small Business Financial Manager. Maybe you’ve started a business already, or are planning to soon, to contribute to the economy and create jobs.
Or perhaps your partner runs a business and you’d like to support him or her in it. If you have entrepreneurial plans but need financial knowledge, the ICB’s Financial Management for Entrepreneurs Programme is perfect for you.
Because when it comes down to it, your business is all about the bottom line.