- Aiming to be employed in a finance department?
- Juggling the finances of a growing company?
- Running a small business?
- Considering starting a business of your own someday?
- Thinking of opening your own bookkeeping practice one day?
- Known to have a good head for numbers?
This programme’s 12 learning areas (subjects) let you qualify at successive levels of bookkeeping and accounting as you progress. Get your first qualification (National Certificate: Bookkeeping) after completing just four subjects, and then work your way up through other levels to the ultimate qualification of National Diploma: Financial Accounting.