GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- A National Senior Certificate must be obtained and the minimum statutory requirements for admission to a B Ed degree.
- A minimum APS Score of 24: The results obtained in four designated subjects and two NSC subjects are used in the computation of the APS score. Life Orientation is excluded.
- Students with an APS score higher than 24, who do not have a degree endorsement (exemption), may be considered for
admittance after completing a successful Senate-approved admission test.
- Strict selection applies for the BEd-degree: applications may be submitted from 1 March until 31 August (see application process below).
- Please note that, owing to capacity and costing aspects, the University reserves the right to select candidates for admission. This means that prospective students who comply with the minimum requirements may not necessarily be admitted to the BEd programme.